|Language(s) of origin
Aaronson is a Jewish patronymic surname, meaning "son of Aaron". It is unknown as a given name. Aaronson or its variants may refer to:
- Aaron Aaronsohn (1876–1919), Romanian-born Palestinian Jewish agronomist, botanist, traveler, entrepreneur, and Zionist politician
- Alexander Aaronsohn (1888–1948), author and activist who wrote about the plight of people living in Palestine (now Israel)
- Sarah Aaronsohn (1890–1917), Jewish spy working for the British in World War I, sister of Aaron Aaronsohn
- ^ Schreiber, Mordecai; Schiff, Alvin I.; Klenicki, Leon (2003). The Shengold Jewish Encyclopedia (3rd ed.). Schreiber. p. 190. ISBN 978-1-887563-77-2.
- ^ Harrison, Henry (1969). Surnames of the United Kingdom: A Concise Etymological Dictionary 1. Genealogical Publishing Company. p. 1.