AART architects is an architectural firm based in Aarhus, Denmark. With several winning projects in international architecture competitions AART architects is one of the leading architectural firms in Denmark. Over the years their work has received several honorary awards and been exhibited internationally in places like the Venice Biennale, La Galerie d'Architecture in Paris and the European Parliament in Brussels.
- Bikuben Kollegium, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Kulturværftet, Helsingør, Denmark (2011)
- Inspiria Science Centre, Norway
- Nautical School, Skagen, Denmark (competition win 2010)
- VUC, Haderslev, Denmark (competition win 2010)
- Østerfold Hospital, Østerfold, Norway
- Campus Park Skara, Skara, Sweden
- 2012 Arnstein Arneberg Prize for Inspiria Science Centre, Norway
- 2012 Prime Property Award (Special Award) for Inspiria Science Centre
- "True cultural expression". World Architecture News. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- "Expo Real: Presentation of 2012 Prime Property Award". Property Magazine International. Retrieved 2012-11-11.
- "AART pass with flying colours". World Architecture News. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- "Future of education". World Architecture News. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
- "Time heals". World Architecture News. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- "A new platform for progressive learning". World Architecture News. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aart Architects.|
|This Danish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|