From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aase is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Don Aase (born 1954), American baseball player
- Ingvald B. Aase (1882-1948), Norwegian politician
- Olav Aase (1914–1992), Norwegian politician
- Steinar Aase (born 1955), Norwegian footballer
- Hannah Caroline Aase (1883-1980), American botanist
- Aase syndrome, rare inherited disorder characterized by anemia with some joint and skeletal deformities
- African American Standard English, a concept tied to African American Vernacular English, and American English.
- Peer Gynt; the mother of the title character is Ase (sometimes spelled "Aase").
|This page or section lists people with the surname Aase. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|