From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ab Chenar or Abchenar (Persian: اب چنار) may refer to various places in Iran:
- Ab Chenar, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari
- Ab Chenar-e Olya, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province
- Ab Chenar-e Sofla, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province
- Ab Chenar, Fars
- Ab Chenar, Khuzestan
- Ab Chenar, Andika, Khuzestan Province
- Ab Chenar, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad
- Abchenar, Kohgiluyeh
- Ab Chenar-e Bid Anjir, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province
- Ab Chenar, Lorestan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.