From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ab Shirin or Abshirin (Persian: اب شيرين) may refer to:
- Ab Shirin, Firuzabad, Fars Province
- Abshirin, Jahrom, Fars Province
- Ab Shirin, Mamasani, Fars Province
- Ab Shirin, Hormozgan
- Ab Shirin, Isfahan
- Ab Shirin, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad
- Ab Shirin, Sistan and Baluchestan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.