From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abaco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abaco is the Italian form of the Biblical name "Habakkuk".
Abaco may refer to:
- Evaristo Felice Dall'Abaco (1675-1742), Italian composer and violinist
- Joseph Abaco (1710-1805), Belgian composer and violoncellist
- Abaco (web browser), the web browser
- Abaco Air, Bahamian airline
- Abaco Independence Movement, separatist organization on the Abaco islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abaco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.