From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abad may refer to:
- -abad, a suffix used in place names in Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India
- Abad, Azerbaijan, a village
- Abad, Bushehr, Iran
- Abad, Hormozgan, Iran
- Abad-e Eram Posht, Isfahan Province, Iran
- Abad-e Soleyman, Isfahan Province, Iran
- Abad, Kerman, Iran
- Abad, Khuzestan, Iran
- Abad, Kandiaro Taluka, Sindh, Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.