Abada railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kolkata Suburban Railway station
|Address||Abada, Howrah district|
|Structure type||Standard on-ground station|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Fare zone||Suth Eastern Railway|
The Howrah-Kharagpur line was opened in 1900.
The Howrah-Panskura stretch has three lines.
The Howrah-Kharagpur line was electrified in 1967-69.
Abada railway station handles around 6,000 passengers everyday.
- Combined suburban Time Table - Eastern Railway, Metro Railway, South Eastern Railway
- "Major events in formation of S.E.Railway". South Eastern Railway. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "Howrah-Pune AC Duronto Express". indiarailinfo. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "History of Electrification". IRFCA. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Abada (ABB)". Indian Rail Enquiry. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
|Preceding station||Indian Railway||Following station|
|South Eastern Railway zone|