From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Abaddon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abaddon is a Biblical Hebrew word meaning "a place of destruction."
Abaddon or Abadon may also refer to:
- Abaddon (typeface), a typeface designed by Dave Nalle
- Abaddon Books, an imprint of Rebellion Developments
- Matthew Abaddon, a character in the TV series Lost
- Abaddon, the pseudonym of Michael Lynn, an American hacker
- "Abaddon" (The Outer Limits), the 14th episode of season six of The Outer Limits
- Abaddon the Despoiler, a character in the Games Workshop's 40k universe
- Abadon (novel), an 1893 work by Slovenian author Janez Mencinger
- Abaddon (band), a Polish band
- Anthony "Abaddon" Bray, former drummer of the band Venom
- Abaddon, The workplace for Amy Jellicoe, in the HBO show Enlightened
- Abaddon, a fictional character in Defense of the Ancients and Dota 2
- Abaddon's Gate: Book Three of the Expanse series, a collaboration by James S. A. Corey (pen name)
- Serilda of Abadon, a character on TV series Sleepy Hollow
- Abaddon, a powerful demon on TV series Supernatural
- Abaddon, a creature that appears in Torchwood episode "End of Days"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.