From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Abaddon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abaddon is a Biblical Hebrew word meaning "a place of destruction".
Abaddon or Abadon may also refer to:
In arts, entertainment, and media
- Abaddon, a powerful demon on TV series Supernatural
- Abaddon, a creature that appears in Torchwood episode "End of Days"
- Abaddon the Despoiler, a character in the Games Workshop's 40k universe
- Matthew Abaddon, a character in the TV series Lost
- Serilda of Abadon, a character on TV series Sleepy Hollow
- Abadon (novel), an 1893 work by Slovenian author Janez Mencinger
- Abaddon's Gate: Book Three of the Expanse series, a collaboration by James S. A. Corey (pen name)
- "Abaddon" (The Outer Limits), the 14th episode of season six of The Outer Limits
- Abaddon, the workplace for Amy Jellicoe, in the HBO show Enlightened
In other uses
- Anthony "Abaddon" Bray, former drummer of the band Venom
- Abaddon (typeface), a typeface designed by Dave Nalle
- Abaddon Books, an imprint of Rebellion Developments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abaddon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.