|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008)|
|Also known as||Bereaved|
|Origin||Republic of Ireland|
|Genres||death metal, grindcore|
Abaddon Incarnate was formed in Dublin in 1991, playing fast death metal with grindcore elements. Under the name Bereaved the band released two demo cassette tapes, Signs of Death in 1992 and Tortured Souls in 1994. The decision was made to change their name to Abaddon Incarnate on the release of their third demo, When the Demons Come. Since then the band has released two more promos (in 1996 and 2001) and three full-length album releases, namely The Last Supper in 1999, Nadir in 2001, Dark Crusade in 2003 and Cascade in 2009. Additionally a split 7" with US grind band "phobia" was released in 2011.
The band has toured extensively in Europe including Spain, France, Britain, Switzerland, Germany. In South America they were the first extreme Irish metal band to play in Ecuador, Colombia and Peru. Also they have toured in Russia and Australia.
Abaddon Incarnate are currently signed to Candlelight Records (UK) but have previously been signed to the Slovakian label metalage productions French label Season of Mist, to the Irish label Sentinel Records, and to the Spanish label Xtreem Music.
- Steve Maher (guitar/vocals)
- Bill Whelan (guitar/vocals)
- Stephen Finnerty (bass/vocals)
- Johnny King (drums)
- Jason Connally (drums, 2002–2005)
- Olan Parkinson (drums, 1995–2002)
- Cory Sloan (bass / backing vocals, 2000–2004)
- Rob Tierney (bass, 1995–2000)
- Bren Roache (bass, 2004–2007)
- Signs of Death (demo, 1992) with Alan Kelly, Shane Foley
- Tortured Souls (demo, 1994) with Alan Kelly, Shane Foley
As Abaddon Incarnate
- When the Demons Come (demo, 1995)
- 2-track Sampler (demo, 1996)
- The Last Supper LP (Season of Mist, 1999)
- 3 Track Sampler 2001 (demo, 2001)
- Nadir LP (Sentinel, 2001)
- Dark Crusade LP (Xtreem Music, 2004)
- Cascade LP (Metal Age, 2009)
- Phobia/Abaddon Incarnate Split 7" (Underground Movement, 2011)
- Pessimist LP (Candlelight Records, 2014)
- Abaddon Incarnate. Metal Archives. Accessed 16 September 2012.