From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abadeh is a city in Fars Province, Iran.
Abadeh (Persian: اباده) may also refer to:
- Abadeh, Bavanat, Fars Province
- Abadeh, Jahrom, Fars Province
- Abadeh, Kavar, Fars Province
- Abadeh, Marvdasht, Fars Province
- Abadeh, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad
- Abadeh, Mazandaran
- Abadeh County, in Fars Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.