From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abaga may refer to:
- Abaga Falls, waterfall and ecosystem in Mindanao, Philippines
- Abaga (rural locality), several rural localities in the Sakha Republic, Russia, including:
- Abaga, a barangay in Libungan Municipality of Cotabato Province, Philippines
- Abaga Mongols, a southern Mongolian ethnic group
- Abaga, alternative name of Abaqa Khan (1234–1282), Mongol ruler of the Persian Ilkhanate
- Jesse Abaga (born 1984), born name of Jesse Jagz, Nigerian hip hop artist
- Jude Abaga (born 1981), Nigerian rapper better known under his stage name M.I
- Bonifacio Esono Abaga, a participant in 100-meters during the 2009 Jeux de la Francophonie
- Abaga language, a nearly extinct Kalam language of Papua New Guinea
- Abaga, native name of the Mandaic alphabet
- Abaga tsentralnaya, a selo in Olyokminsky District of the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Abag Banner (Ābāgā Qí), subdivision of Inner Mongolia, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.