From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abalone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abalone is a kind of shellfish.
Abalone can also mean:
- Abalone (board game), a board game.
- USS Abalone (SP-208), a wooden-hulled motorboat in the United States Navy during World War I
- The nacre or mother-of-pearl produced by the abalone animal
- Abalone Alliance, a branch of the 1970s anti-nuclear movement
- Abalone (molecular mechanics) software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.