From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abas or ABAS may refer to:
- Abas (sophist), an ancient Greek sophist and rhetorician
- Abas, the ancient writer of a work entitled Troia from which Maurus Servius Honoratus (ad Aen. ix. 264) has preserved a fragment
- Abas I of Armenia, king of Armenia from 928 to 953
- Abas (name)
 Mythological characters
- Abas (mythology), several individuals in Greek and Roman mythology
 Other uses
- Abas Business Software, an enterprise resource planning and e-business application from ABAS Software AG
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.