Rabbi Abba bar Memel (or Abba b. Memel  or Abba b. Mamal; Hebrew: רבי אבא בר ממל or אבא מר ממל) was a Jewish Amora sage of the Land of Israel of the second and third generation of the Amoraic era.
R. bar Memel is mentioned often in discussions with the Amora sages of Tiberias Beit Midrash, headed by R. Yochanan bar Nafcha  and his students, R. Abbahu, R. Eleazar ben Pedat, and his main scholary opponent, Rav Zeira. He is also mentioned along with Rabbi Ammi  and Rabbi Assi  who were considered his masters, probably after the death of R. Yochanan bar Nafcha.
- ^ , halakhah.com
- ^ , Jewish Virtual Library
- ^ i.e Babylon Talmud, Tractate Kiddushin, 62b
- ^ Babylon Talmud, Tractate Bezah, 13b
- ^ Babylon Talmud, Tractate Sukkah, 21b; Tractate Hulin, 129a; Tractate Kiddushin, 9b; etc.
- ^ Babylon Talmud, Tractate Nedarim, 21a
- ^ Babylon Talmud, Tractate Hulin, 129a