From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abbe may refer to:
- Abbe (crater), a lunar impact crater that is located in the southern hemisphere on the far side of the Moon
- Lake Abbe, African lake
- Abbe Falls, waterfalls in India
- Abbé, the French word for abbot
- Abbe condenser, a component of a microscope
- Abbe number, a measure of the material's optical dispersion
- Abbe prism, a type of constant deviation dispersive prism similar to a Pellin–Broca prism
- Abbe refractometer, a bench-top refractometer that offers the highest precision of the different types of refractometers
- Abbe sine condition, a condition that must be fulfilled by a lens or other optical system in order for it to produce sharp images of off-axis as well as on-axis objects
- Abbe Creek School, historical school house in Iowa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.