|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Andre Chabot|
|• Total||2.0 km2 (0.8 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,067 m (3,501 ft)|
|• Average Income||$55,345|
|Website||Abbeydale Community Association|
Abbeydale is a neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bordered to the north by Trans-Canada Highway, to the east by the East Freeway (city limits), to the south by Canadian National Railway traks and to the west by 68 Street E.
Abbeydale was annexed by the City of Calgary in 1976.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $55,345 in 2000, and there were 17.3% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 27.1% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 2.5% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 22.8% were used for renting.
The community is served by Abbeydale Elementary public school and also by Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha Elementary School (catholic).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Abbeydale Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 10 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-08.
||Pineridge||Monterey Park||Rocky View County|
|Penbrooke Meadows||Applewood Park||Rocky View County|