From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abbot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An abbot is the head of a monastery. Abbot may also refer to:
- Abbot Kinney (1850-1920), American developer and conservationist
- Abbot Howard Hoffman, a.k.a. Abbie Hoffman, American social and political activist
- "The Abbot," a pseudonym of Rza, an American rapper
- Abbot, Maine, in Piscataquis County
- Abbots Creek, tributary of Back Creek in New Jersey
- Abbot (crater), lunar impact crater named for Charles Greeley Abbot
- FV433 Abbot SPG, a British Army vehicle of the post war period
- Abbot, a GWR Waverley Class 4-4-0 broad gauge steam locomotive
- Leon Abbot (Artemis Fowl), an Artemis Fowl character
- The Abbot, a novel by Sir Walter Scott
- Abbot Group, an oil and gas services company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.