Abbotsford Traditional Secondary School
|Abbotsford Traditional Secondary School|
|2272 Windsor Street
Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2T 6M1, Canada
|School board||School District 34 Abbotsford|
|Vice principal||M. Hendricks|
|School type||Public high school|
|Motto||Our Future, Our Responsibility|
|Colours||Red, Black and Beige|
The school was established in 2004. Its original building was converted from the Mountain Park Community Church, who continued to hold services there. It is thought that it was the only school with a baptistery. The present premises were converted from the Career Technical Centre, and it shares the site with the Abbotsford Traditional Middle School.  It is home to the Dr. Marg McDonough Memorial Library  The school's field is also used as a football field for the local team and a field for the soccer programs in Abbotsford, it also doubles as a swimming pool for students and the swim team.
- "Aligning with God’s deep work", Terry Kaethler, Mennonite Brethren Herald, June 10, 2005
- "'Green' Abbotsford Traditional Middle School", Ministry of Education, British Columbia, April 27, 2007
- "Abbotsford Traditional Schools Celebrations Archive". Retrieved 28 September 2010.
- "Schools build mobile ‘study force’", John Cox, Network World, April 24, 2006
- "Colubris Chosen As WLAN Standard for Abbotsford School System; Approximately $1 Mil Win Validates that Colubris Uniquely Meets Education Market's Big 8 Criteria", Business Wire, 18 July 2006
|This British Columbia school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|