Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
|Type||Subsidiary of Omnicom Group|
AMV BBDO is an advertising agency that works with over 85 brands, including BT, BlackBerry, Sainsbury’s, Aviva, Walkers and Mars. AMV campaigns may incorporate digital, social, experiential, print or broadcast media.
AMV is part of the BBDO network, the third largest agency network in the world, with 287 offices across 79 countries. BBDO is consistently ranked in the Gunn Report (the major independent audit of creative achievement) as the most successful creative network in the world. BBDO is part of the Omnicom Group.
In 2011, AMV added in-house community management and data departments, to integrate with teams and help develop insight for campaign strategy, as well as managing communities.
AMV has produced several award-winning campaigns, including Guinness ‘surfer’ and more recent work:
- Walkers Sandwich
- Metropolitan Police ‘Who Killed Deon?’
- Doritos Late Night
Paul Brazier is Executive Creative Director and Ian Pearman is Chief Executive.
- Grand Prix for Effectiveness 2011 – Walkers Sandwich
- Direct Agency of the Year 2010
- Grand Prix for Good 2010 – Metropolitan Police
- Agency of the Year 2008/2009/2010
- Agency of the Year 2010
The Big Won
- Number one creative agency in the UK 2010
- Number one direct and integrated agency in the UK 2010
- Most awarded agency for the third year running 2010
- Grand Prix for best use of consumer engagement 2010 – Doritos
- Agency of the year 2010/2011
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO launches social media unit, Anne Cassidy, 17 March 2011, Campaign.
- AMV launches specialist data analytics arm, Anne Cassidy, 14 July 2011, Campaign.
|This advertising-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|