From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abby may refer to:
- Abby Dalton, an American actress
- Abby Hoffman, a former Canadian track and field athlete
- Abbie Hoffman, American social and political activist
- Abby Johnson (activist), American pro-life activist
- Abby Kelley, an American abolitionist and radical social reformer
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, a prominent socialite and philanthropist and the second-generation matriarch of the Rockefeller family
- Abby Rockefeller Mauzé, the first child and only daughter of Abby Rockefeller and John Davison Rockefeller, Jr.
- Abby Singer, a production manager and assistant director in film between the 1950s and the 1980s
- Abby Sunderland, a sailor who was rescued whilst trying to become the youngest person to circumnavigate the world
- Abby Travis, an American musician
- Abby Wambach, an Olympic medalist and professional soccer player.
In fiction, media
- Abby, 12 year old vampire character in the movie Let Me In
- Abby Cadabby, a fictional character on TV show Sesame Street
- Abby (film), a 1974 blaxploitation/horror film about a woman who is possessed by an African demon
- Abby Holland, a fictional comic book character who exists in the DC Universe
- Abby Lockhart, a fictional medical doctor in the television series ER
- Abby Maitland, a fictional character in the ITV sci-fi drama Primeval
- Abby Sciuto, a fictional forensic scientist in the television series NCIS
- Abby the Cow, a fictional character in the Nickelodeon animated series, Back at the Barnyard
- Abby (TV series), a 2003 television series starring Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- Dear Abby, a syndicated personal advice column
- Abby Newman, a character on the American soap opera The Young and the Restless
- Abby Deveraux, a character on the American soap opera Days of our Lives
- Abby, a character from Disney's Chicken Little
- Tropical Storm Abby (disambiguation), the name used for three tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean, and three tropical cyclones in the Western Pacific Ocean
- ABBY, former book award of the American Booksellers Association, now called Book Sense Book of the Year.
- Abbey (disambiguation)
- ABBYY, an international software company
- Abbot, given name; 'Abbie' familiar may be used
- Abigail (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.