|Full name||Abdelmalek Ziaya|
|Date of birth||23 January 1984|
|Place of birth||Guelma, Algeria|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, July 25, 2014 (EST).
† Appearances (Goals).
Ziaya plays regularly in ES Sétif's first team, and was a fixture in the club's Arab Champions League 2006-2007 triumph, scoring a goal against Al-Ittihad in the second round and against Al-Nasr in the group stage. Ziaya scored again in the Arab Champions League 2007-2008 versus Al-Wehda in the 1/16-finals.
On 26 December 2009, it was announced that the 25-year-old Algerian striker was going to move on loan from ES Sétif to FC Sochaux with an option to buy. However, 4 days later, it was reported that ES Sétif president refused to loan the player to Sochaux and was negotiating with Saudi Arabian club Ittihad Jeddah.
On January 6, 2010, Ziaya signed a two-year contract with Saudi Arabian Ittihad Jeddah, with the club paying €2 million for the transfer. He scored two goals in his first game for the club, a 4-1 win in a friendly against Al-Ettifaq. On February 23, 2010, Ziaya made his official debut for Al-Ittihad in an AFC Champions League match against FC Bunyodkor in Uzbekistan, with the score ending 3-0 in favour of the home side. He scored his first official goal for the club on March 8, 2010 in an AFC Champions League match Zob Ahan. Ziaya scored the goal in the 16th minute of the game, with the game ending 2-2. In his first league game for Ittihad, on March 14 against Al-Ahli, he delivered an assist to Manaf Abushgeer for the only goal of the game.
Club Athlétique Bizertin
On July 29, 2012, Ziaya signed a two-year contract with Tunisian club CA Bizertin. On August 1, he made his official debut for the club in a league game against ES Zarzis, scoring a goal on the occasion.
- As of January 10 2012
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|Saudi Arabia||League||Crown Prince Cup||League Cup||Asia||Total|
|2009–10||Ittihad Jeddah||Saudi Premier League||2||1||0||0||5||2||5||3||12||6|
After showing excellent form for ES Setif in 2009, scoring 15 goals in 13 games in the 2009 CAF Confederation Cup and a further 8 goals in first half of the domestic league, Ziaya was called up by Rabah Saadane for the 2010 African Cup of Nations in Angola.
- Winner of Arab Champions League twice in 2007 and 2008 with ES Sétif
- Winner of Algerian League twice in 2007 and 2009 with ES Sétif
- Winner of North African Cup of Champions once in 2009 with ES Sétif
- Winner of Saudi Champions Cup once in 2010 with Ittihad FC
- Finalist of the CAF Confederation Cup in 2009 with ES Sétif
- MTNfootball.com - Entente Setif Thrash Al Ittihad Jeddah
- MTNfootball.com - MTN CAF Champions League - Entente Setif Qualify For Arab Champs League Semifinals
- Algeria's ES Setif advances to Arab Champions League third round (Magharebia.com)
- Football : Abdelmalek Ziaya, l’attaquant de l’ES Sétif signera un contrat avec Sochaux
- Walid Z. (July 30, 2012). "Abdelmalik Ziaya signe au CA Bizerte (Tunisie)" (in French). DZFoot. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- Walid Z. (August 1, 2012). "Premier match, premier but pour Ziaya en Tunisie" (in French). DZFoot. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- Player profile (French)