From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abdias may refer to:
- Obadiah or Abdias, a Biblical theophorical name
- Abdias of Babylon, said to have been one of the Seventy Apostles mentioned in the Gospel of Luke
- Abdas of Susa or Abdias, a bishop of Susa in Iran
- Abdias, a deacon and companion in martyrdom of Abda and Abdjesus
- Abdias do Nascimento (1914–2011) Afro-Brazilian scholar, artist, and politician.
- Abdias Maurel (died 1705), Camisard leader
- Abdia a village in Howmeh Rural District, Central District. Damghan County, Semnan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abdias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.