|Genres||Persian classical music or Persian traditional music|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Setar, tar, tanbur performer|
Abdolreza Razmjoo (persian:عبدالرضا رزمجو ) is a composer, arranger and singer Tenor of Iran kurdish ancestry from kermansha. Razmjoo was born in February 1975 in Kermanshah. At the age of 14, he began playing Tanbur. after a few months to learn the basic persian music pay Tar and Setar. he is Orchestration principles he learned from expert instructors. In Fajer's Festival he was selected as the best soloist of Tar in 1993. He has written three pieces for symphony orchestra (kermansha)(Iran)(sleep).He is also active in sound track from such can be noted persian language:صورت زخمی. کی به کیه.
- "عبدالرضا رزمجو - ویکیپدیا" (in Persian). Fa.wikipedia.org. 2012-10-19. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "National Iranian Radio Network website". Iranseda.ir. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "Abdolreza Razmjoo". CD Baby. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- ""صورت زخمي" آماده نمايش شد". Yjc.ir. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "کی به کیه". tv3.ir. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "License issued 4 / 3828 of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance, registration number 5534 and the National Library". Musicbrainz.org. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- "iTunes - Music - Abdolreza Razmjoo". Itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- Razmjoo, Abdolreza (1970-01-01). "Abdolreza Razmjoo: MP3 Downloads". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- ""صورت زخمي" آماده نمايش". Afarineshdaily.ir. Retrieved 2012-10-24.