|Full name||Abdoul-Razak Boukari|
|Date of birth||25 April 1987|
|Place of birth||Lomé, Togo|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right Winger|
|2013–2014||→ Sochaux (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Boukari began his career with Châteauroux, for whom his father Sadou also played. He made his professional debut during the 2004–05 season in Ligue 2, ending the campaign with two goals from his fourteen appearances. In the following season he became regular player and caught the eye of several top division clubs, such as FC Nantes, LOSC Lille Métropole and AS Monaco.
Ligue 1 moves
In June 2006 he signed a five-year contract with Lens of French Ligue 1. He played 29 league games for Lens in his first year and 19 in his second season but could not prevent the club from being relegated. Promised more playing time, Boukari remained after relegation to be part of the team that won promotion back to the top flight as Ligue 2 champions in 2009–10.
In January 2011 he left Lens to sign for fellow Ligue 1 club Rennes for €4.5 million in a four-and-a-half-year deal. He scored four goals for his new club in 18 games, most of them as a starter, before injury kept him out for the remainder of the season.
However, he lost his starting position during the following campaign to Jonathan Pitroipa. This situation was compounded by suffering from a torn left thigh injury in January 2012, which kept Boukari on the sidelines for four weeks. He did though manage 20 appearances for the club, 13 of them as a substitute and scored three goals as Rennes finished in 6th place.
Boukari moved to Wolverhampton Wanderers of the English Championship on 27 August 2012, signing a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee. Only weeks before, Boukari had spent time on trial at newly promoted Premier League side West Ham United, but they instead opted to buy Wolverhampton Wanderers winger Matt Jarvis, opening up a position at Wolverhampton Wanderers for Boukari to eventually fill.
After a promising start to the season, Boukari was substituted during a 1–0 win over Sheffield Wednesday on 29 September 2012, after suffering a calf injury. It was subsequently reported that he would be out of action for three to six weeks, but it was later reported he wouldn't be fit until Autumn 2013.
On 12 August 2013 Ligue 1 side Sochaux announced that Boukari was to spend a week on trial with them, with a view to a season-long loan deal. Although it was reported after this initial week that the player could not agree terms, on 27 August, a loan deal to cover the 2013–14 season was completed. His time with Sochaux was again impaired by injury problems, making only ten appearances (all as substitute), as the team suffered relegation.
Boukari, who holds dual citizenship with Togo and France, made his France U-21 debut against Sweden U-21 on 14 November 2006. In July 2010, he confirmed with the Federation Togolaise de Football (FTF) to represent Togo thereafter.
- As of 12 August 2013
|Club||Season||League||Domestic League||Domestic Cups||Europe||Total|
|Sochaux (loan)||2013–14||Ligue 1||10||0||0||0||–||10||0|
- "Togo's Razak Boukari signs for Rennes from Lens". BBC Sport. 4 January 2011.
- "Injuries : several weeks for Boukari, at least one for Pajot". Stade Rennais Online. 17 January 2012.
- "Stade Rennes 5–0 Dijon FCO". ESPNSoccernet. 20 May 2012.
- "Wolves sign winger Razak Boukari from Rennes". BBC Sport. 27 August 2012.
- "Rennes, Boukari andrà in prova al West Ham". Tutto Mercato Web. 15 August 2012.
- "Wolves 1 Sheffield Wednesday 0". BBC Sport. 29 September 2012.
- "Boss gives injury update". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 1 October 2012.
- "Transfer news: Wolves forward Razak Boukari joins Sochaux on trial". Sky Sports. 12 August 2013.
- "Razak Boukari back at Wolves as move falters". Express & Star. 20 August 2013.
- "Wolves winger Razak Boukari to join Sochaux on season-long loan". Sky Sports. 27 August 2013.