From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abductor or abductors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abductor may refer to:
- Abductor, someone performing a kidnapping (abduction)
- Abductor muscle, a muscle which draws a limb away from the median plane of the body
- Abductor wedge, medical device that separates the legs of a patient
- Abductor (video game), a 1982 computer game for the Commodore VIC-20
- The Abductors, a 1957 film directed by Andrew McLaglen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.