Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema
|Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema
عبداللطیف خالد چیمہ
|Secretary General of|
|1st Chancellor of Darul Uloom Khatm-e-Nabuwwat (Chichawatni)|
7 September 1977
|Central Convenor of Muttahida Tehreek-e-Khatme Nabuwwat Rabitta Committee|
12 May 1956 |
|Occupation||Islamic scholar, Politician|
Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema (عبداللطیف خالد چیمہ, born 12 May 1956) is Secretary General of Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam and Central convener of Muttahida Tehreek-e-Khatme Nabuwwat Rabitta Committee. He is also the head of Darul Uloom Khatm-e-Nubuwwat (an Islamic institution) in Chichawatni. He was born in Chichawatni Pakistan.
Religious and political career
He started his religious and political career in 1966. Tehreek-e-Talba-e-Islam selected him as a candidate for student union election in 1971. He led a movement against the Qadianis. In 1999, he was selected as a Secretary Information of Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam Pakistan. In May 2007, he was arrested because he was imprisoned for an anti-government religious speech. In 2008, the central shoorah of Majlis-e-Ahrar selected him as a Secretary General of Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam Pakistan . He founded Muttahida Tehreek-e-Khatme Nabuwwat Rabitta Committee in October 18, 2008. He is also the central convenor of this committee. In March 2012, Central shoora of Majlis-e-Ahrar again selected him as Seretary General of Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam, Pakistan. In November 2012, the Government of Pakistan banned Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema, from delivering a speech in the Chichawatni and district Sahiwal area due to the security situation in Muharram.
-  Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema (secretary General of Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam)
- "الطاف حسین صہیونی ایجنڈے پر کام کررہے ہیں‘ عبداللطیف خالد". Jasarat. 13 September 2011. Retrieved 17 September 2011.
-  Muttahida Tehreek Khatm-e-Nabuwwat Rabita Committee
- "Pakistan: Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema leader of Majlis-e-Ahrar and also head of Militant group TKN demands government sanction extra-judicial killing of Ahmadis". Ahmadiyya Times. 13 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- "tahafuz-e-namoos-e-risalat kay liay ummat kay tmam tabqaat muttafiq hein:Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema". Nawa-i-Waqt. 2 October 2012. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- "Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema (Part 01)". YouTube. 13 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- "ستمبر ۔۔۔ یومِ تحفظ ختمِ نبوت (یومِ قرار دادِ ا7 قلیت):عبداللطیف خالد چیمہ". نقیب ختم نبوت. 13 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- "قادیا نیت دم توڑرہی ہے!:عبداللطیف خالد چیمہ". نقیب ختم نبوت. 13 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- "عبداللطیف خالد چیمہ کی دو ماہ کے لئے ضلع ساہیوال میں زبان بندی کا حکم جاری". Daily Jang. November 12, 2012.
|This article about a Pakistani politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|