From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abdul Rasul (Arabic: عبد الرسول ) is an Arabic male given name, meaning servant of the prophet. It may refer to
- Abdul Rasul Sayyaf (born 1946), Afghan Islamist politician
- Salah Abdul Rasool Al Blooshi (born 1981), Bahraini held in Guantanamo
- Abdul Rasul (Iraqi scientist) (died 1983), Iraqi nuclear engineer, reportedly killed by Israel
- Abdul Rasul (Uyghur), Pakistani citizen of Uyghur origin, leader of the Asian Muslims Human Rights Bureau
- 21483 Abdulrasool, asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.