From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abdul Wali (Arabic: عبد الولي) may refer to:
- Khan Abdul Wali Khan (1917–2006), Pashtun activist against the British Raj, senior politician in Pakistan and writer
- Mohammad Abdul-Wali (1940–1973), Yemenite diplomat and writer
- Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed (born 1959), Somali economist, diplomat and politician
- Abdiweli Mohamed Ali (born 1965), Somali economist and politician
- Abdul Wali (torture victim) (ca. 1975 - 2003), Afghan who died in US custody
- Abduwali Muse (born ca. 1992), Somali accused of piracy
- Abdilwali Hersi Abdille Indhaguran, Somali politician
- Abdul-Wali al-Shameri,Yemeni diplomat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.