Abdulali bey Amirjanov
|Abdulali bey Amirjanov
Əbdüləli bəy Əmircanov
|State Controller of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic (ADR)|
October 6, 1918 – December 7, 1918
|President||Fatali Khan Khoyski
Prime Minister, (Chairman of Azerbaijani Parliament)
|Preceded by||Jamo bey Hajinski|
|Succeeded by||Mehdi bey Hajinski|
|Minister of Finance of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic|
June 17, 1918 – October 6, 1918
|Preceded by||Nasib Yusifbeyli|
|Succeeded by||Mammad Hasan Hajinski|
Abdulali bey Amirjanov Shirali bey oglu (Azerbaijani: Əbdüləli bəy Əmircanov Şirəli bəy oğlu; 1870 – 1948) was an Azerbaijani statesman who served as Minister of Finance, State Controller of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, and was member of Azerbaijani National Council and later Parliament of Azerbaijan.
Amirjanov was born in Shaki, Azerbaijan. Hae graduated from Alexander Pedagogical University in Tbilisi in 1888. He then worked as a teacher in Shaki and Lenkoran. Amirjanov was a member of Education Board of Nəşri-Maarif Education Society and chaired the Baku Muslim Charity Society Organization.
After establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic on May 28, 1918 Amirjanov was involved in political life of the country. On June 17, 1918 when the second cabinet of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic convened, Amirjanov was appointed Minister of Finance and served in the position until October 6, when the cabinet went through reshuffling and he was appointed State Controller. He held the office until December 7, 1918. Elected to the Azerbaijani parliament as an independent deputy, Amirjanov was a member of the finance-budgetary and census commissions. In order to enhance trade relations with other countries, he co-founded Dəyanət company. During Turkish Army of Islam's march on Baku in September 1918, Amirjanov along with Behbudkhan Javanshir were in the frontlines when Ələt was taken.
- Azerbaijani National Council
- Cabinets of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic (1918-1920)
- Current Cabinet of Azerbaijan Republic
- "Ministry of Finance. History of the ministry". Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- "Biography bank. Əbdüləli bəy Əmircanov". Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- "Məhəmməd Əmin Rəsulzadə" [Mammad Amin Rasulzade]. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- "AZƏRBAYCAN XALQ CÜMHURİYYƏTİ - ŞƏRQDƏ İLK PARLAMENTLİ RESPUBLİKA" [Azerbaijan Democratic Republic - First Parliamentary Republic in the East]. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- Alkhan Bayramoglu (2011-05-29). "Cümhuriyyət hökuməti Qafqaz İslam Ordusunun xilaskarlıq missiyasını yüksək qiymətləndirirdi" [The Republic appreciated the liberation campaign of the Caucasian Army of Islam]. AzPress. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- Nigar Afandiyeva Maxwell (Autumn 1999 (7.3)). "The Fate of some of the ADR Parliament Members". Azerbaijan International. p. 22. Retrieved 2011-11-08.