||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2010)|
Syedna Abduttayyeb Zakiuddin  (death: 2 Rabi-ul-Awwal 1041 AH /1633 AD, Birth : 8th Safar-ul-Muzaffar 972 AH), Ahmedabad, India) was the 29 th Da'i al-Mutlaq (Absolute Missionary) of the Dawoodi Bohra sect of Musta‘lī Islam. He succeeded, the 28 th Dai Syedna Sheikh Aadam Safiuddin to the religious post.
He was the son of 27th Dai Syedna Dawood Bin Qutubshah. Like his father, he also had to endure schism during his reign - where Ali bin Ibrahim formed the Alia sect and separated from Daawat. While his father was in seclusion, Syedna Abdul Tayeb Zakiuddin, together with other worked tirelessly to protect the daawat.
Syedna Abduttayyeb Zakiuddin became Da'i al-Mutlaq in 1030AH  1622AD. His period of Dawat was from 1030-1041 AH ( 1622-1633 AD). He was succeeded by Syedna Ali Shamsuddin whose Qabr Mubarak is in Yemen.
- List of Syednas (according to Dawoodi Bohras)
- Chronological List of Duatil Mutlaqin)
- Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)*Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)
- Lathan, Young, Religion, Learning and Science
- Bacharach, Joseph W. Meri, Medieval Islamic Civilisation