Abel Salazar Biomedical Sciences Institute
The Abel Salazar Biomedical Sciences Institute (in Portuguese, Instituto de Ciências Biomédicas Abel Salazar) is a graduate medical and life sciences school of the University of Porto. The Institute is especially geared to scientific research and investigation.
Along with traditional medicine, including specialities such as oncology, public health and mental health, it also teaches acupuncture, marine biology, veterinary medicine, biochemistry and bioengineering.
"The one who only knows Medicine, not even Medicine does he know."
- Oporto Hospital Centre|CHP
- Julio Dinis Maternity
- Maria Pia Hospital
The Students Group for the Promotion of Integrative Medicine was founded in 2004. The students association - AEICBAS - has a website - www.aeicbasup.pt
- Abel Salazar
- Corino Andrade
- Alexandre Quintanilha
- Ruy Luís Gomes
- Nuno Grande
- Abel Salazar Biomedical Sciences Institute homepage (Portuguese and English)
- Coral de Biomédicas (Portuguese and English)
- Tuna Feminina de Biomédicas (Portuguese)
- Tuna Académica de Biomédicas (Portuguese and English)
- Idéias & Lamentos - Vinicultuna de Biomédicas-Tinto blog (Portuguese)
- Students association homepage
|This Portuguese university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a medical organization or association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|