From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Abelard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peter Abelard (1079–1142) was a 12th century French scholastic philosopher and logician.
Abelard may also refer to:
- The Abelard School, Toronto-based private school, named after Peter Abélard
- Abelard of Hauteville, Italian noble
- HMS Abelard, cancelled Amphion class submarine
Persons with the name Abelard 
- Gesner Abelard, Haitian painter
- Abelard Snazz, character in the comics 2000AD
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.