Abeno Cues Town
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (August 2011)|
|Location||Abeno-ku, Osaka, Japan|
|Opening date||April 26, 2011|
|Developer||Tokyu Land Corporation|
|Management||Tokyu Land SC Management Corporation|
|No. of stores and services||320|
|No. of anchor tenants||3 (Ito Yokado, Tokyu Hands, Shibuya 109 Abeno)|
|Total retail floor area||69,000 m2 (740,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||8
(6 on the ground and 2 underground)
Abeno Cues Town (あべのキューズタウン?) is the name of the Abeno A1 Area Urban Redevelopment Project A2 Building (阿倍野A1地区第二種市街地再開発事業A2棟 Abeno A1 Chiku Dainishu Shigaichi Saikaihatsu Jigyō A2 Tō?) in Abeno-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Abeno Cues Town consists of Via Abeno Walk (ViaあべのWalk?) and Abeno Q's Mall (あべのキューズモール?, formerly Abeno Market Park Q's Mall (あべのマーケットパーク Q's Mall?) till September 30, 2013). Via Abeno Walk is the area for the local tenants, and Q's Mall is the area the specific architect, Tokyu Land Corporation, manages. The area opened on April 26, 2011.
This shopping area is connected to Tennoji Station operated by Osaka Municipal Subway by the underground passage. The area is connected to the pedestrian bridge (pre-opened on February 1, 2012, and completed on April 24, 2013) via the Abeno A1 Area Urban Redevelopment Project A1-2 Building (Abeno nini) opened on February 1, 2012 along with the elevated walkway between Cues Town and Abeno nini. The other passage was opened on March 15, 2014 to connect to Abeno Station on the Osaka Municipal Subway Tanimachi Line.
- Osaka Municipal Subway: Tennoji Station (Midosuji Line, Tanimachi Line), Abeno Station (Tanimachi Line)
- JR West: Tennoji Station (Yamatoji Line, Osaka Loop Line, Hanwa Line)
- Kintetsu Minami-Osaka Line: Osaka Abenobashi Station
- Hankai Uemachi Line: Tennoji-ekimae
- 大阪府下最大級のモール型ショッピングセンター 「あべのマーケットパーク キューズモール」 約250店舗の多彩な専門店が集積 (in Japanese). Tokyu Land Corporation. December 7, 2011.
- "大阪第三のターミナル「阿倍野・天王寺」駅前に建築中の大阪府下最大級モール型SC「あべのマーケットパーク Q's MALL」に名称決定 ～2011年春 キタ、ミナミとも、これまでの阿倍野とも違う新しいアベノが誕生～" (in Japanese). Tokyu Land Corporation. October 21, 2010.
- 阿倍野歩道橋の全面通行開始について（お知らせ） [Abeno Pedestrian Bridge will be opened in the whole area.] (in Japanese). Osaka City. March 28, 2013. Retrieved April 24, 2013.
- 2月1日（水）に上空通路と金塚東4号線が開通します。 [The elevated walkway and Kanatsuka-higashi Route 4 will open.] (in Japanese). Via Abeno Walk. January 30, 2012. Retrieved April 14, 2012.
- 地下鉄谷町線阿倍野駅北側改札口のからの連絡通路が利用可能に! [The passage from the north gate of Abeno Station on the Subway Tanimachi Line opened.] (in Japanese). Abeno Q's Mall. March 15, 2014. Retrieved March 17, 2014.