From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aber or Aber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aber may refer to:
- Aber and Inver (placename elements)
- Abergwyngregyn, popularly known by the short form "Aber"
- Aberystwyth, popularly known by the short form "Aber"
- Aber Village, Powys in South Wales
- Aber, Gwynedd, or Abergwyngregyn
- Aber railway station, on the Rhymney Line serving the town of Caerphilly, south Wales, United Kingdom
- Aber (LNWR) railway station, disused railway station on the North Wales Coast Line in Caernarfonshire, Wales, United Kingdom
- Aberystwyth University, sometimes colloquially known as "Aber"
- Dominion Diamond Corporation, a Canadian diamond mining company formerly known as Aber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.