||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2014)|
|Maribeth Ross, Managing Director & Chief Content Officer
Kevin Prouty, COO and SVP, Research
Aberdeen Group Inc. is a provider of fact-based business intelligence research founded in 1988, trying to "understand the implications and results of process innovation, methodology advancements, technology deployments, and business re-engineering".
Aberdeen conducts primary research studies surveying individuals as to their decisions and experiences when it comes to running their business.
Market Research Coverage
Aberdeen Group market research areas include the following:
- About Us. Aberdeen Group Inc.
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) to Acquire AberdeenGroup, StreetInsider.com. September 18, 2006.
- Research Aberdeen Group Inc.
- "Aberdeen Publishes ERP, IT Infrastructure, and Service Management Research Reports". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- Eddy, Nathan. "Recruitment Technology Drives Business Productivity: Report". eWeek. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- Albert, Angeline. "Buyers lose out on savings by resisting automation". Supply Management. Retrieved 2012-02-12.