||Look up Abhinav in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Abhinav is a common Indian and Nepalese male name, derived from the Sanskrit language, meaning young, novel, innovative. The word originates from the Rigveda. Notable people called Abhinav include:
- Abhinav Bindra (born 1982), Indian shooter and Olympic champion in the 10 m Air Rifle event, first Indian to win an individual gold medal at the Olympic Games in 2008
- Abhinav Kashyap, Indian film director and screenwriter
- Abhinav Mukund (born 1990), Indian cricketer
- Abhinav Shukla (born 1984), Indian television actor
- Abhinav Acharya, a Hindu nationalist organisation based mainly in Maharashtra