|Full name||Abhinav Mukund|
6 January 1990 |
Tamil Nadu, India
|Bowling style||Right-arm leg break/googly|
|Test debut (cap 270)||20 June 2011 v West Indies|
|Last Test||29 July 2011 v England|
|Domestic team information|
|2008–2012||Chennai Super Kings|
|2013–present||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Source: CricketArchive, 22 December 2013|
Abhinav Mukund pronunciation (help·info)(born 6 January 1990) is an Indian cricketer who plays for the India, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Tamil Nadu. He was picked for the India Under-19 squad's tour in Malaysia where he played two matches. His highest score in first-class cricket is 300* against Maharashtra. He and Murali Vijay scored 462 runs for the first wicket partnership in the same match. He was named in the Indian Test squad for the tour of the West Indies in 2011 and then the for the tour of England.
The last series Mukund played for India was against England, at Trent Bridge in July–August 2011.
- mukund, abhinav. "RCB News - Royal Challengers Bangalore Official Website". mukund transfer. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- Cricinfo - Players and Officials - Abhinav Mukund
- Player profile: Abhinav Mukund from CricketArchive
- Player profile: Abhinav Mukund from ESPNcricinfo
- Abhinav Mukund from Royal Challengers
|This biographical article related to Indian cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|