||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (September 2009)|
|Born||Abigail Lucy Cruttenden
23 March 1968
|Spouse(s)||Sean Bean (1997–2000)
Jonathan R. Fraser (2003–present)
Abigail Cruttenden (born 23 March 1968) is an English actress.
Personal and family life
Cruttenden lives in Sheen. She married Sean Bean in 1997 and had a daughter, Evie. Three months later the couple started divorce proceedings; they divorced in 2000. In 2003, she married Jonathan Fraser. They have a child, Merle.
Her grandmother, Cynthia Coatts, runs the Rosslyn School of Dance and Drama in London, while her mother, Julia Cruttenden, runs the stage make-up school Greasepaint in London.
- The Storyteller (1988) – The Princess
- Agatha Christie's Poirot (1989) – Geraldine Oglander
- The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes (1991)
- Love on a Branch Line (TV series) (1994)
- Monarch of the Glen
- Sharpe's Regiment (series) (1996) – Jane Gibbons
- Sharpe's Siege (1996) – Jane Sharpe née Gibbons
- Sharpe's Mission (1996) – Jane Sharpe
- Jane Eyre (TV Film Adaptation) (1997) – Blanche Ingram
- Sharpe's Revenge (series) (1997) – Jane Sharpe
- Sharpe's Justice (series) (1997) – Jane Sharpe
- Sharpe's Waterloo (series) (1997) – Jane Sharpe
- Anna Karenina (British TV series) (2000) – Betsy
- Sword of Honour (2001) – Kerstie Kilbannock
- Rosemary & Thyme (2003) – Patsy Connolly
- Doctors and Nurses (2004) - Lucy Potter
- The Robinsons (2005) – Vicky Robinson
- Foyle's War (2007) – Evelyn Richards
- Benidorm (2007–2009) – Kate Weedon
- P'tang, Yang, Kipperbang (1982) – Ann Lawton
- Hideous Kinky (film) (1998) – Charlotte
- Charlotte Gray (2001) – Daisy
- "Conflict of the heart". Richmond and Twickenham Times. 31 May 2013. p. 35.
- Alison Boshoff (13 December 2007). "Battling Beans: Will Sean Bean's latest bride last any longer than the rest?". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved 1 June 2013.
|This article about an English television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|