From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -ability, -ably, abilities, ability, or ably in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Ability|
Ability may refer to:
- Aptitude, a component of a competency to do a certain kind of work at a certain level
- Intelligence, logic, abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, learning, having emotional knowledge, retaining, planning, and problem solving
- Knowledge, a familiarity with someone or something, which can include facts, information, descriptions, or skills
- Skill, the learned ability to carry out a task with pre-determined results
- Power (disambiguation)
- Capability (disambiguation)
- Superpower_(ability), a popular culture term for a fictional superhuman ability
Ability may also refer to:
- Ability score, in role-playing games
- Ability Plus Software, makers of the office suite Ability Office
- Ability grouping
- ABILITY Magazine
- Ability (UK magazine)
- Ability (Fringe), a 2009 episode of the television series Fringe
- Ability (manhwa), a 2012 Manhwa webtoon published in Naver Magazine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.