|Headquarters|| 655 Ave. of the Americas
New York, NY 10010, USA
Ablex Publishing Corporation is a privately held book publisher and academic journal publisher in New York City, New York, USA. It was previously located in Norwood, New Jersey, and also at one time in Westport and Stamford, Connecticut. Ablex publishes edited volumes, monographs, research journals, and textbooks, focused on communication, education, library science, psychology, and technology. In 1997, Ablex became an affiliate company of JAI Press, a subsidiary of Elsevier Science, the world's largest publisher of medical and scientific literature.
Partial list of titles and imprints
- Ablex Communication, Culture & Information Series
- Ablex series in computational science
- Ablex series in software engineering
- Ablex series in artificial intelligence, Jerry Hobbs, editor
- Ablex Theoretical Issues in Cognitive Science
- Advances in Human-Computer Interaction
- Cognitive development
- Cognitive science: journal of the Cognitive Science Society
- Early Childhood Research Quarterly
- International Journal of Bilingualism
- Linguistics and education: an international research journal
- National Women's Studies Association Journal
- New directions in computers and composition studies
- The David C. Anchin series in social and policy issues in education
- "Ablex Publishing Corporation". ed.ac.uk. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- "Ablex Publishing Corp.". goliath.ecnext.com. 2008-09-08. Archived from the original on 18 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- "Ablex Publishing". hcirn.com. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- "Message 1: International Journal of Bilingualism (IJB)". linguistlist.org. 1996-09-01. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|