Abolishing the Borders from Below
Abolishing The Borders From Below is an anarchist magazine published by a Berlin-based collective since 2001. It was formed by a handful of Eastern European migrant anarchists and political and counter-cultural anti-authoritarians.
The bi-monthly magazine is filled with articles from correspondents around Eastern Europe and consists of information about different political and cultural processes and activities in the region seen, commented on and analysed from an anarchist perspective.
- "a review of abolishing the borders from anarchist federation uk". Organise! (Anarchist Federation) (70). Summer 2008. Retrieved 2009-03-07.
- "The little black cart about abolishing the borders". announcement. little black cart. February 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-07.
- Shock and Awe. City: New Pacific Press. 2004. p. 164. ISBN 0-9712546-0-5.
- "abolishing the borders homepage". project homepage. abolishing the borders collective. March 2009. Archived from the original on 5 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-07.[dead link]
- We Are Everywhere. London: Verso. 2003. p. 455. ISBN 1-85984-447-2.
|This anarchism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This political magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.