From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Abolition movement)
|Look up abolition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abolition refers to the act of putting an end to something by law. It may refer to:
- the abolition of slavery
- the abolition of the death penalty, also called capital punishment
- the abolition of monarchy
- the abolition of prisons
- Abolition of slavery timeline
- All pages with titles containing "Abolition"
- Abolitionism (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.