From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abolitionism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abolitionism is the movement to end human slavery.
Abolitionism may also refer to:
- Abolitionism (animal rights), the movement to end the property status of animals
- Abolitionism (bioethics), the movement to eliminate involuntary sentient suffering
- Abolitionism (copyright/patent), the movement to abolish state granted monopolies over intellectual works
- Total abolition, the political philosophy of veganarchism (veganism and anarchism)
- Abolitionism, the movement to abolish the death penalty within the capital punishment debate
- Gender abolitionism (Radical feminism or Postgenderism), the movement to abolish gender
- Prison abolition, the movement to end incarceration as a means to addressing social crime
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.