|Discipline||Anthropology, history, indigenous studies|
|Edited by||Shino Konishi, Maria Nugent|
|Publisher||Aboriginal History, Australian National University (Australia)|
Aboriginal History is an annual peer-reviewed academic journal published by Aboriginal History. It was established in 1977 (co-founded and edited by Diane Barwick) and covers interdisciplinary historical studies in the field of the interactions between Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and non-indigenous peoples. the Journal has been described as "... a flagship of the field of Australian Aboriginal history." 
The journal's scope includes the areas of indigenous history and oral histories, languages, biographies, bibliographic guides and archival research. It has also brought previously unpublished manuscripts and research in the fields of Australian archaeology, anthropology, linguistics, demography, sociology, law and geography to the professional and wider public. A focus on cultural, political and economic history is complemented by critiques of current events of relevance to Aboriginal culture and society.
- "Aboriginal History". Aboriginal History. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-27.
- Diane Elizabeth Barwick (1938-1986) Guide to Records University of Melbourne Archives
- "Aboriginal History (JournalSeek)". Genamics JournalSeek. Retrieved 2013-06-22.
- Journal Review, 1977, pp. 228-231
- The University of Melbourne eScholarship Research Centre
- "Journal Review" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-07-27.