From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abort can mean:
- Abortion, the termination of pregnancy.
- Early termination of some process, e.g.:
- The early termination of a spaceflight, particularly a mode resulting in the return of the spacecraft to Earth. For more information, see Space Shuttle abort modes and Apollo abort modes.
- The termination of an aircraft take-off attempt.
- Abort (computing), to terminate a computer processing or data transfer activity.
- "Abort" is antiquated German for a toilet, from German ab- = "away" and noun Ort = "place".
- Abort, a 1970 Norwegian film.
- Abort (album), a 1991 album from the band Tribe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.