Above the Law (TV series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
|Above the Law|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||35 (5 unaired)|
|Original channel||Network Ten|
|Original run||1 February 2000 – 16 August 2001|
The drama showed the life for the residents of an apartment complex which features a police station on the ground floor.
Thirty 1-hour episodes were shown, and five episodes remain unaired.
- Nicholas Bishop as "Matt Bridges"
- Scott Burgess as "Bill Peterson"
- Kristy Wright as "Belinda Clark"
- Meme Thorne as "Sunny Rodriguez"
- Bridie Carter as "Senior Constable Debbie Curtis"
- Alyssa-Jane Cook as "Olivia Murray"
- Teo Gebert as "Skeez"
- Jolyon James as "Constable Stavros"
- Creators – Tony Morphett and Inga Hunter
- Script Editor – Christine Milligan
- Producers – Hal McElroy and Rocky Bester
- Executive Producers – Hal McElroy and Di McElroy
- Above The Law at the Internet Movie Database
- Above the Law at TV.com
- Above The Law at Memorable TV
- Above The Law at the National Film and Sound Archive
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|