From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (December 2008)|
Abraeus is a genus of hister beetles.
- Abraeus areolatus (Reitter, 1884)
- Abraeus bolteri (LeConte, 1880)
- Abraeus brevissimus (Roubal, 1930)
- Abraeus globosus (Hoffmann, 1803)
- Abraeus granulum (Erichson, 1839)
- Abraeus loblei (Gomy and M.Ohara, 2001)
- Abraeus parvulus (Aubé, 1842)
- Abraeus perpusillus (Marsham, 1802)
- Abraeus roubali (Olexa, 1958)
- Taxon: Genus Abraeus, Taxonomicon.
- Genus Abraeus, taxon profile.
- Genus Abraeus Leach, 1817, The Hokkaido University Museum.
|This Histeridae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|