From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abram is the Biblical patriarch.
Abram may also refer to:
- Abram (name) (includes variant forms and other people with this name)
- Abram, Bihor, commune in west Romania
- Abram, Greater Manchester, village in England, United Kingdom
- M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank.
- Abram, Lodz Voivodeship, a village in Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.