From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the island in Estonia with old German name Abro, see Abruka.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Sindhi, Siraiki and Balochi|
|Related ethnic groups|
- Jam Nizamuddin II (866–914 AH, 1461–1508 AD): the most famous Sultan of the Samma Dynasty
- Sardar Darya Khan (926 AH, 1519 AD): buried in Gerello, in the Larkana District, Darya Khan was the commander of a Samma army and commanded the battles against the Airguns of Kandahar.
- Jamal Abro: famous writer
- Allama Ali Khan Abro: scholar
- Abro the Virtuous one (by Mehdi shah)
- Full text of The Ta'ríkh-i-guzída, or Select history of Hamdu'llâh Mustawfí-i-Qazwíní; compiled in A.H. 730 (A.D. 1330)
- History of Samma Tribes
|This page or section lists people with the surname Abro. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|